MAGNETBAGS QUALITY ASSURANCE
Magnetbag branded products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This carry-in warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
Each product covered under Warranty carries a Warranty card with a specific Warranty coverage depending on the material and type of product. Magnetbags and Lamriz branded products are covered by the Magnetbags carry-in warranty.
- Magnetbags Warranty covers all manufacturing defects on zippers, runners, buckles & stitching issues caused by workmanship errors.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
When submitting a warranty claim, we need you to present your Purchase Invoice / Warranty Card as proof of purchase. The Magnetbags Warranty is applicable only within the Indian subcontinent.
WHAT DOES “CARRY-IN” MEAN?
To avail the Warranty, we request customers to physically bring the product and proof of purchase (invoice) to Magnetbags store.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY VALID ON MY PRODUCT?
Different products carry different warranties. Please refer to the individual product pages on this website or contact us at store.magnetbags.in for a specific product’s warranty.
As general guidance, most Magnetbag Polyester material gear have an 12-month warranty.
WILL MY PRODUCT BY MAGNETBAGS BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED?
If your warranted product fails due to a manufacturing defect in material or workmanship, our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repair is higher than the cost of a new one, we may, at our discretion, choose to replace the product.
HOW LONG DOES THE REPAIR PROCESS TAKE?
Please allow 15 working days for Service completion, from the date of submitting your product Magnetbags store.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PRODUCT FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT:
- Submit a dusted & cleaned product.
- Ensure all repair related issues are mentioned in the Repair Estimate Slip given.
- Present the Repair Estimate Slip at the time of collection.
- Magnetbags will not be held responsible for products not collected within 30 days from the estimated Date of Delivery mentioned on the Repair Estimate Slip.
- Contact the store where you dropped the product for any information related to the repair.
MY WARRANTY IS EXPIRED. CAN I STILL GET MY GEAR REPAIRED?
Out of warranty claim repairs are possible for an additional charge. The charge depends on the extent of repair and the time taken for it. Please take your product into Magnetbags store for a repair estimate to be raised by the store manager.
IS THE WARRANTY APPLICABLE FOR A PRODUCT I BOUGHT ONLINE?
Yes, the Magnetbag Warranty is applicable on any of our original branded products bought through any point of sale including trade outlets, our own retail stores or at our online platform. Please send us a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase in order for the Warranty to be availed.
While storing, ensure that your bag is kept in a cool, dry place. It must be completely dry and free of mould and dirt. By doing this you will avoid the damage mildew causes to the nylon coating and fabric threads. When stored, keep your bags away from direct sunlight, extreme heat, acids, oxidizing agents found in concrete and alkalis. Exposure to extreme temperatures can damage the coatings of the fabric.